Just had a wicked pisser blow through Coeburn. Wind gusts to 40 MPH, penny-sized hail, buckets of rain. Wouldn't doubt if we didn't get an inch in less than an hour.
Big red cell according to NOAA radar.
Just had a wicked pisser blow through Coeburn. Wind gusts to 40 MPH, penny-sized hail, buckets of rain. Wouldn't doubt if we didn't get an inch in less than an hour.
Big red cell according to NOAA radar.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Suns out here in Johnson City, no wind, no clouds much
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Rained hard here in Wise with lots of thunder also. Didn't see any hail.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just had a wicked pisser blow through Coeburn. Wind gusts to 40 MPH, penny-sized hail, buckets of rain. Wouldn't doubt if we didn't get an inch in less than an hour.
Big red cell according to NOAA radar. </div></div>
Same here SilentBob .. very hard wind, very hard rain, and the hail was coming down like crazy. I was expecting to see a twister any minute! I'm surprised the power didn't go out. It was thundering & lightning pretty bad too.
Officially retired
Just rain here at the store, nothing bad just steady for about 30 minutes.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks